The other day I ventured off to London for a Next blogging event where I was going to be running about London and of course catching up with my friends. I had spotted some brogues in a gorgeous colour from Clarks and wondered if I could pull them off.
Brogues have been an item I've picked and put back down on numerous occasions, I sometimes feel they look a bit too masculine or that they will cut off my legs and make me look chunky. However I decided I'd try to be daring and purchased these little stunners from Clarks.
1. Topshop Grainy Faux Leather Pocket Backpack - £34.00
2. Accessorize Chunky Nautical Rope Necklace - £15.00
3. New Look Cream Textured T-shirt - £12.99
4. Stella McCartney Skinny Long Black Jeans - £195.00
5. H&M Wool Black Hat - £12.99
6. Accessorize Baroque Jewelled Studs - £2.50 SALE
7. Clarks Ciera Pier Brogues - £59.99
8. Aldo Laraewen Bangles - £12.00
Like a glove. They felt amazing on and I can happily say that I did do the silly thing of wearing new shoes whilst having a day walking about in London, but I can certainly say there was no pain at all and my feet were content all day. I did used to have this preconception that Clarks shoes were quite 'frumpy' but I was quite surprised when I took a nosey the other day.
Can you believe the ones I've put above are all from Clarks?! I know! I'm a huge fan of the side buckle flats and the patent tassel flats too, both ideal for work and with thick tights and a dress or jeans.
Have you gone into Clarks recently? Honestly (in danger of sounding old) I will be buying more shoes from there as I know I'm going to be able to walk in them without being in lots of pain and you're not damaging your feet!