We are quickly moving into December and the frantic, panic Christmas shopping is certainly on the menu... (well for me anyway). I always plan, plan, plan but without fail will always have one or two presents unbought that I've forgotten about. I know many are often in the same boat.
It might be that you have the perfect idea for a present but you can't actually afford it (even though you'd love to give them that gift), or maybe someone else has got in there before you, and even worse....forget someone...Let me paint that picture for you...
Me: "Oh hello friend 1, how lovely to see you. Here's your Christmas card..." *Gives Christmas card*
Friend 1: "Hello my love. how nice to see you. Oh, thank you very much. Here's yours *gives Christmas card* and your present..."
Me: "Umm Thank you! Sorry I couldn't carry anymore bags but will pop yours around later"
Anyone else had that fear sweep over you? I know we don't give to recieve but in those kinds of situations that all goes out the window. So, going back to my 'plan, plan, plan' I think having an evening scheduled for nothing but Christmas shopping is the way to go. Even better if there are bargains and discounts to be had.
Which is why the St Martin's Courtyard & Seven Dials 20% Discount Christmas Shopping Evening is perfect to avoid any Christmas mishaps! The evening is on Thursday 1st December 2011 5-9pm
Get in and get your Christmas shopping done for less on December 1st with over 120 stores and venues in Covent Garden’s Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard will be offering 20% off especially for this exclusive festive shopping evening. Amongst all the shops there are also cafés, restaurants and bars from both areas are also involved should you need a break from shopping or a relaxing drink and bite to eat. You truly can make it a lovely evening whilst browsing the many shops such as Banana Republic, Barbour, Twenty8Twelve, Diesel, Office & Cos just to name a few.
There will be also be a host of in-store activities including DJs, live music, makeovers, gifts with purchase, complimentary food and drinks PLUS*:
- Pop-Up Bar serving free drinks in St Martin’s Courtyard to those bearing the 20% off ‘Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard Shopping Voucher’.
- Free, luxury gift wrap service by Urban Angels at 71 Monmouth Street for the first 100 customers to bring an item purchased at the Shopping Evening to the value of £10 or more after 5pm) along with a valid receipt and voucher.
· 100 shoppers will be also selected at random and presented with a golden ticket entitling them to reach inside the ‘lucky dip’, which will be overflowing with gifts priced from £5 to £150 from stores within Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard.
· A free meal to the value of £25 for the first 25 people to arrive with a voucher at Gourmet Mexican restaurant Cantina Laredo from 6pm.
· A festive performance from local collective, Actor’s Rechoired in both Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard throughout the evening.
· Terrence Higgins Trust volunteers will be holding a collection as part of their Stand Up Stand Out Campaign to mark World AIDS Day (1st December). All donations will help Terrence Higgins Trust to continue supporting people living with, or at risk of, HIV and poor sexual health.
Participating stores and details of in-store activities will be released prior to the event on Sevendials.co.uk; Stmartinscourtyard.co.uk; Twitter @7dialsWC2 & @smccoventgarden, and Facebook facebook.com/sevendials & facebook.com/
The important details to remember:
The Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard 20% Christmas Shopping Evening takes place on Thursday 1st December 2011 from 5-9pm. To qualify for 20% discount, shoppers need a ‘Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard Shopping Voucher’, which they can download for free at Sevendials.co.uk along with a list of participating stores and venues.
Exciting stuff! I love late night Christmas shopping, and this are in London is so cute at Christmas! Ideal for early Crimble shopping! Who is going then?