Calling all fashion students!
Join LG’s Steam Team at London Fashion Week!
It's that time again...
London Fashion Week is approaching fast, so I've teamed up once again with LG again to give fashion students the once in a life time opportunity.
LG will provide expert support at this season’s London Fashion Week (13th – 17th September), with a dedicated ‘Steam Team’ helping backstage. LG is excited to offer one passionate student of fashion a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be a part of the LG Steam Team! Working alongside an industry expert in garment care, the lucky winner will experience the fast-paced fashion environment with the opportunity to increase their knowledge in fashion and caring for fabrics. Please remember this competition is just for fashion students.
LG’s latest home appliance range includes leading innovations in washing, such as the introduction of 6 Motion Direct Drive technology that uses a combination of drum motions to deliver an amazing wash performance coupled with optimum fabric care. With such a range of fabrics used in today’s fashions, LG’s 6 Motion Technology ensures that everything from jeans to delicates come out looking and feeling their absolute best, as well as thoroughly cleaned. So you can take the trends off the catwalk and into your everyday wardrobe, safe in the knowledge that your clothes will look good for seasons to come.
How to enter
Simply tweet @LGUK using the hashtag #LGSteamTeam and tell us which catwalk show you are most looking forward to this season to be in with the chance of winning!
For more information on LG please visit: www.lg.com/uk/appliances
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all fashion students who are residents in the UK, over 18 years of age, excluding employees and family of LG UK and its affiliates. In order to redeem the prize winners must provide photo ID as proof of student status and age.
2. To enter Tweets must include both @LGUK and #LGSteamTeam as well as which catwalk show you are most looking forward to seeing.
3. Entry deadline is Monday 9th September 2013, where one winner will be chosen at random for a place on the LG Steam Team. The prize will include up to £20 travel expenses.
4. The prize must be taken on 13th September 2013 for a total of 5 hours.
5. In order to redeem the prize entrant must also be available to attend a training session in London on Wednesday 11th September 2013.
6. The prize does not include access to the shows themselves.
7. Prizes have no cash alternative and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
8. In the event the prize is not claimed within 24hrs of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
9. The winner(s) will be notified in person by Annie Bean
10. PROMOTER: LG-One