From Top left to right
1 - Accessorize - Ooh La La Shoper Bag - £19.00
2. Lulu Guinness - Stipe Tote Bag - £60.00
3. Ted Baker Romcon Print Icon Bag* - £34.99
4. Joules Queensbury Navy Shopper - £39.95
5. Topshop Semi Sheer Plastic Shopper - £20.00
6. Forever 21 Shopper Tote - £3.15
7. M&S Autography Leather Monochrome Slouch Shopper - £99.00
8. MARC by MARC JACOBS Sequined Print Tote - £65.00
9. Kate Spade - Reading Bon Shopper - £140.00
I can't always fit everything into my handbag, sometimes I'll need to take my lunch for work or I'll be travelling on the train somewhere and I'll need to take some important paper work, magazine etc. I did try to cram everything into my handbags but I found they just got big and bigger, which didn't always look fantastic so I decided to invest in a decent shopper bag that could cart all stuff in.
I've selected above some of the top shopper bags on the market at the moment but honestly it is totally worth looking into.
Top things for a shopper bag
- Taking lunch to work
- Popping to tesco to grab your veggies
- On the train to take your magazine and iPad
- You change of clothes from workwear to Friday night wear
- To fill full of your new clothes from a cheeky shopping trip!
I got this Ted Baker shopper bag from Surfdome for my birthday and I honestly don't know what I did without it! I used to just use the 'bag for life' carrier bags from supermarkets, but to be honest I hated carrying them around with me as they didn't look appealing. This bag from Ted Baker is absolutely gorgeous, I adore the colour, the print and the fact it's patent on the outside so if it rains (which in the UK it's inevitable) it won't damage the bag. I'm a big fan of these bags from Ted Baker and even though I love the classic plain ones but this Ted Baker Romcon is so elegant with its romantic print.
Do you carry loads of items that can't fit in your handbag? Have you got a shopper yet?