I have been to my fair share of festivals over the years... Including (scarily) Glastonbury ten years ago! Each time I find it hard to pack due to the hit and miss British climate, but one thing I always do is take accessories. I'm a firm believer that if I wear the same thirst or rock up in the same cut off denim shorts, by having a funky necklace or statement earrings - it makes the look totally unique.
Below I've selected some key statement pieces to give you that boho hippy festival chic we all crave!
Lots of browns with bold rustic tones, tassels, beading and mixing up textures.
2. Topshop Dream Catcher Necklace - £16.50
3. Topshop Circular Beaded Tassel Earrings - £5.50
4. Miss Selfridge Turquoise Drop Earrings - £14.50
5. Dorothy Perkins Glitter Aztec Earrings - £6.50
6. Topshop Woven Drop Stone Collar - £22.50
7. Topshop Bright Bead Chocker - £8.50
8. Dorothy Perkins Multi Chain Bracelet - £12.50
9. Dorothy Perkins Charm Bracelet - £7.50
10. Miss Selfridge Hand Charm Ring Pack - £12.50
11. Miss Selfridge Filigree Disc Earrings -£5.00
12. Miss Selfridge Festival Bracelets - £8.50
What do you think? Some of the high street options really do knock the socks off designer, sometimes I can't even tell the difference. Team these with a simple black vest, wellies and ripped shorts and you are the stylish festival goer! The bonus is that you don't have to lug loads around with you as of course it's litghter than packing for all the weather 'what ifs'
What are your favourites from my selection? And what festivals will you be heading to?