Calling all fashion students!
Can you Adam and Eve it? LG Electronics (LG) have been the Official Garment Care Supplier for London Fashion Week for 10 years. So as it is the tenth consecutive season, LG Electronics (LG) is looking for a super talented fashionista to be part of this seasons action! I tend to host this competition each season but this year is really special, and you could be part of one of the most prestigious fashion events of the year.
// What's it all about?
What is it all about and what do you need to do? London Fashion Week (19th – 23rd February), is fast approaching with a dedicated ‘Steam Team’ helping backstage. LG have requested the support of one passionate fashion student to help them make their 10th season even better. The lucky winner would get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be a part of the LG Steam Team.... backstage! The budding fashionista would be working alongside an industry expert in garment care, and experience the fast-paced fashion environment back stage at London Fashion Week... which will most certainly increase knowledge in fashion and fabric care - hands on!
If you have followed my blog over the past few years you'll be no stranger to my support of LG. They are particularly committed to helping people to care for their wardrobes, developing innovative laundry technologies like 6 Motion Direct Drive, which ensures that even the most delicate fabrics can be kept looking their best.
// How to enter
So in order to snap up this absolutely awesome opportunity you need to simply tweet @LGUK using the hashtag #LGSteamTeam and tell us which catwalk show you are most looking forward to this season to be in with the chance of winning!
BUT you don't have long... entry deadline is 12pm Wednesday 17th February! Get tweeting!
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to all fashion students who are resident in the UK and over 18 years of age, excluding employees and family of LG UK and its affiliates. In order to redeem the prize winners must provide photo ID as proof of student status and age.
- To enter Tweets must include both @LGUK and #LGSteamTeam as well as the name of the catwalk show the entrant is most looking forward to seeing this season.
- Entry deadline is 12pm Wednesday 17th February 2016, after which one winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter or their administrator for a place in the LG Steam Team. The prize will include up to £20 travel expenses. Any expenses incurred in excess of £20 will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The prize must be taken on Friday 19th February 2016 for a total of five (5) hours. No alternative date is offered. Where a prize winner cannot attend the event on the 19th February 2016, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and select an alternate winner.
- The prize does not include access to the London Fashion Week catwalk shows.
- Prizes have no cash alternative and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- In the event the prize is not claimed within 24 hours of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The winner(s) will be notified in person by blogger Annie Bean via private Twitter message, in order to confirm a mandatory pre event training session and other relevant arrangements.
- Promoter: LG Electronics UK Ltd, Velocity 2, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 OSL with the promotion being administrated by LG-One, 49 Clerkenwell Green, London, EC1R 0EB.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any of the winner’s actions or wellbeing at the event. The winner agrees that they will adhere to any event terms and conditions applicable to attendance at the event.
- Amendment/cancellation: The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or to amend, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- No correspondence: All decisions regarding the winners and Prizes are final. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
- Governing law: The prize draw is governed by English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. By entering this prize draw, entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. All information submitted by entrants will only be used for the purposes of administrating this prize draw.
- The name and geographical location of the prize winner will be available from the Promoter for a period of 6 weeks following the closing date of the prize draw and upon receipt of a stamped addressed envelope.
- Entrants agree that they will adhere to any relevant Twitter guidelines.
*This is a sponsored post*