Whilst moving home I realised I had a silly amount of shoes, we even started referring to my massive collection as ‘shoe mountain’… so shoes are off the shopping list for a while! However when unpacking my bags I noticed I had been hoarding many that I’ve had since my teen years. With me making a fresh start with the new house I’ve decided to eBay my old stuff and hunt for some new ones. After walking around John Lewis the other day and seeing so many gorgeous handbags, I decided to create a few of my top picks of handbags for AW13.
Top Picks AW13 Handbags
1. Lulu Guinness Emerald Medium – £395.00
2. Radley Carsington Leaf Print Medium Multiway Grab – £89.95
3.Nica Anes Satchel – £49.00
4. Modalu Dashwood Tote – £195.00
5. Ollie and Nic Alice Bag – £32.20
6. Radley Sherwood Large Flap Over Tote Peacock – £189.00
7. Next Mini Formal Frame Bag – £28.00
8. Next Berry Croc Effect Large Tote – £80.00
You can clearly see I’ve selected items that are rich in colour, each one creates warmth which is ideal for AW13.
I’m a big fan of the Radley Carsington Leaf Print Bag in the shale colour, I feel this will go with numerous outfits and won’t limit you.
I do really like croc effect on handbags, so 4 and 8 would be great companions.
Last but not least of my top, top picks is another bag from Radley London, its the gorgeous Radley Sherwood Tote. I think the colour speaks for itself and the style is simple and classic, so even though the bag is quite statement in colour the design is sleek.
What bags have you been eyeing up for AW13?