Two top picks in one week?! Well I haven’t been able to shop as I’m saving the pennies, but I certainly have been looking. Okay before any of you start I know I said I didn’t need anymore shoes… but I can look right?! I’m really impressed with some high heels I’ve seen at New Look but below I’ve selected my top picks for heels to wear for AW13.
1. New Look EST.1969 Camel Colour Block Leather Platform Shoes – £49.99
2. River Island Black and White Stripe Barely There Ankle Sandals – £65.00
3. New Look Metal Plate Sandals – £24.99
4. Karen Millen Colour Block Ankle Strap – $199.00
5. Miss Selfridge Sumptuous Four Bow Black Heel – £49.00
6. LK Bennett Carmen Jewelled Platform Sandals – £795.00
7. River Island Pink Sling Back Platform Stiletto Courts – £50.00
8. Nelly Patsy Shoes – £44.95
9. Next Nude Sweetheart Slingbacks – £32.00
10. Miss Selfridge Parker Grey Embellished Heels – £65.00
11. New Look Red Ankle Strap Sandals – £17.99
12. Topshop Stomp Ankle Platforms – £60.00
13. Ted Baker Lissome Blocked Heels – £97.9
14. Topshop Gwenda Pink Pointed Courts – £58.00
15. LK Bennett Flora Suede Point Toe Court Shoes Acid Green – £250.00
All these shoes are put into my personal preferences; sleek, delicate and vibrant. Each represent what I believe are the most common influences on style/mood. I sometimes like something simple yet statement but then I’ll want to flaw the world with my stand-out footwear.
In the sleek section my favourite would have to be 3. These are from New Look believe it or not, and they are perfect for going out in. The beauty is that any shoe with a chunky heel means regardless if you have too many cocktails, these are more likely to support you if you are a touch wobbly!
My wow shoes are 6 from LK Bennett. The detail on them would really draw peoples eyes onto your feet… there is no doubt about that! Shame that they are so expensive!
Number 1 are the New Look camel coloured heels which I believe are quite quirky, slightly different but really elegant and classic looking. These also come in black and white which is ideal for one of the trends of AW13, monochrome.
I remember during my fresher’s week at university, owning a pair of pink pointed courts! Admittedly they were nothing as stylish as these from Topshop, but I remember loving them dearly. Pointed courts always seem to remerge after a few years off and these pink ones are a must have.
So to round it up, indluge in dark shoes that have some sort of wow factor, delicate tones for charm and then last but not least you always need some
colour so go to town with it!
So which are your top picks from each row?