I love Christmas shopping but sometimes buying for everyone but yourself can get quite boring, so why shouldn’t we indulge in ourselves over the festive season? I can’t see why not… can you?!
Next is one of my favourite brands and having had a sneaky peak at what’s to come for SS15 collections, I feel I’ve not had a chance to rave about what’s currently available. With this in mind I’ve created a little Next Christmas Wishlist…. husband to be if you’re reading this, take note!
Black Soft Faux Fur Jacket – £75.00
1. I am loving faux fur coats so much this season, especially this one which embraces the on trend scandi-style vibe with it’s boyfriend cut. Lush!
Large Wicker Heart -£22.00
2. I’m all about my home this month, we’ve been decorating our hall way so I’m after little accessories to give it that extra bit of warmth… and nothing says warmth than a heart!
Pastel Jewel Flower Statement Necklace – £40.00
3. I fell in love with this necklace at one of the press events… you can see why can’t you? It’s such a statement with different colours and shapes, so would totally jazz up a simple black vest and jeans combo in a second!
Green Platform Sandals – £38.00
4. I personally am a bit boring with shoes I stick to my safety ones, but as it’s Christmas I could do with branching out. Instead of pushing myself too far out my comfort zone I’ve gone for some chunky heeled ones (a blessing on uneven or cobbled surfaces).
Round Felt Flower Cushion – £14.00
5. My cushions in the lounge are in need of chucking out and replacing with new ones. This one I spotted screams “I’m zesty” …well if cushions could scream obviously.
Leather Duffle Bag – £60.00
6. Last but not least is a bag… come on! I had to put a bag on this list! I have a handbag from Next last year in a similar shade and fabric but I’d love a different style and so this duffle bag is perfect for AW14 and …for me!
There you go! What do you think of my selection? I can’t wait to finish my Christmas shopping then I can shop for me!