The countdown is now on to welcome in 2015…
I’m lying in bed with some kind of bug I caught after Christmas, so as you’ve probably guessed I’m going nowhere to celebrate tonight!
I like to do a resolutions post for me to come back to in order to maintain my personal goals. Firstly before I go into what I want to do I’m going to summarise 2014.
Here are a few things that have happened this year…
First triathlon raising money for Epilepsy Research
Quit my full time job to go freelance
I became an auntie
My Dad retired
I saw the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony
I went to the Commonwealth Games
I saw the Poppies in London
We visited Egypt
We went to Cornwall and surfed
I joined a new gym
I learnt to do front crawl
I learnt how to make my own curtains
I grew my own vegetables
Camped in the lake district
Went open water swimming for the first time
Learnt how to make truffles with Paul A. Younger chocolatier
So tying in a combination of to do goals and personal goals, here is my bundle for 2015…
- To gain more self confidence
- Get fit so I’ll look fabulous and feel fantastic in my wedding dress!
- Keep my opinions to myself
- Don’t hold grudges and instead let it go (yep just like Elsa)
- Be more positive about things
- Don’t judge until you know
- Appreciate those who appreciate you
- Organise a hen do
- Get married!
- Adopt a Pygmy Hedgehog
- Revamp the kitchen
- Sort out garden to have vegetable patch
- Plan a family day out
- Go see the Tour de France
- Visit Harry Potter world
- Disneyland Paris perhaps?!
- Travel more in the UK
- Visit at least two National Parks
- Every month do something that is selfless
- Continue to be the doer of some friendships
Cliché as it sounds but 2015 is going to my year. I am nearly seizure free, I’m getting married, each one of my family members is happy and to be honest this is the best it’s been in ages and I need enjoy each second of it.
Out with the worry and the negative vibes, in with the new and exciting! Happy New Year to all my readers I look forward to providing more fun on The Tales of Annie Bean in 2015.