1. Paperchase Wild Life Sticky Notes, 2. Roxy Surf Jacket 2mm XY Front Zip, 3 Essie Borrowed & Blue Nail Polish,4. Timothy Dunn Azure Scented Candle, 5. Wildfox Lolita Heart Sunglasses, 6. Rock N Rose Nora Floral Crown, 7. Jurassic World Sweater by Tea And Cake at Topshop, 8. Vans Mickey Mouse Unisex Snapback Hat, 9. Motel Rocks Loe Longline Bikini, 10. Skechers Bloom Trainers, 11. Claires Denim Plait Backpack, 12. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera at Jessops, 13. Kilner Pink Drinking Jar, 14. Bumble and bumble Booster Spray, 15. O’neill Celeste Sandals, 16. Accessorize Ocean Stone Ring
Hurray! August is here! It’s time for my monthly wishlist full of a number of goodies I’ve spotted and fell in love with! There is a lot on this wishlist this month but I’m sure you’ll agree they’re worthy to be there. What do you like best?
1. Paperchase Sticky Notes
I was in and out of Paperchase with the run up to my wedding last month, little did I know they have a selection of stationary for weddings. That aside I also discovered that I really do love Paperchase stationary. I am the sticky note queen and currently my office is covered in them.
2. Roxy Surf Jacket
I am probably one of the biggest Roxy Quiksilver fans ever since my teenage years. They make immense stuff and I’m a huge lover of their new fitness gear, but nothing quite beats their wetsuits and swimwear. This zip up neoprene jacket is perfect for British chilly seas!
3. Essie Borrowed & Blue Nail Polish
I love a baby blue shade just like this Essie one. It is a subtle sahde but still fun.
4.Timothy Dunn Candle at Liberty
Gimme candles! Candles make me happy, love the new range from at Harrods… go sniff them, they smell delish!
5. Wildfox Heart Shaped Sunglasses
It’s still festival season so some hippy style sunnies is a must. These Wildfox ones are screaming to be worn at the next music event you head to.
6. Rose n’ Rock Floral Crown
Teamed with those cute sunnies must be a flower crown… we don’t have long to embrace our flower crowns before the Autumn creeps up on us.
7. Tea and Cake Jurrassic World Sweater
Watched this film the other day. Gotta say I loved the old skool 1993 original so much that of course I was going to want something dino related. Tea and Cake at Topshop are clearly on the ball.
8. Vans Mickey Mouse Cap
This is one of my favourite collaborations of all time. I had kittens when I discovered Vans collaborated with Disney – a cap with Mickey Mouse? Yes please!
9. Motel Rocks Loe Longline Bikini
This is a very flattering bikini shape with a great print that isn’t too in your face. Ideal for those last minute get aways to the beach!
10. Skechers Foam Trainers
I’ve just got a pair of these bad boys. All I can say is it’s like your feet are in cushion heaven… and look pretty. Winner.
11. Claire’s Denim Plait Backpack
This one is from Claire’s but you can’t beat a good denim rucksack… unless it rains then perhaps it isn’t a wise move!
12. Fujifilm Instax
I’ve been eyeing up one of these for ages. I have an old skool polaroid camera which I love, but this one just looks amazing. Ideally I wanted to get one for my wedding but time ran out.
13. Kilners Jar Cup
Sippy cup! I bought purple ones like this for my bridesmaids as part of their gift bags, I enjoyed hiding my alcohol in it, they’re so much fun. This one is even better because it has a handle.
14. Bumble and Bumble Booster Spray
Bumble and Bumble hair products are great, I have the Surfs up one but this item looks good too for the ultimate beach hair look.
15. O’neill Celeste Sandals
Sometimes going for something that is quite simple like these O’neill leather sandals is a good idea. They’d be a great summer investment as they’re likely to stay in style, plus O’neill items are normally very well made.
16. Accessorize Ocean Stone Ring
Last but not least I spotted this Accessorize ring the other week and adored the colour of the stone.