MAKING CHRISTMAS MERRIER WITH CINEWORLD

Finding the perfect Christmas present can be tricky. Let’s face it people are complicated with what they like and often, we simply buy the things we want as and when we see them. A pack of socks, a new perfume, that book they might have mentioned, it just becomes all a little impersonal. How can find a present for someone that is exciting and personal without spending a fortune? Give the magic of cinema from Cineworld!

Whenever my husband and I go past the cinema we’ll normally see an advert of something we want to watch, but chances are with our hectic lives, we never end up getting to go. Trips to the cinema are becoming very rare with us which is really sad because I adore a cinema outings. With my reflections on my lack of cinema visits this year, I had a great email land in my inbox. A press release which helped sort out a couple of Christmas presents, and inspired this blog post! In front of me was an email about Cineworld movie gift boxes.

Like a shop gift voucher but for the cinema? Sort of, whilst you can get those in Cineworld branches, this is a little more special. It is a cinema visit for two, so essentially you are pre-buying a cinema trip in advance for when you want to go.

What’s included //

The gift boxes are £25

– 2 x Adult 2D or 3D Tickets

– 2 x Regular Soft Drinks

– 1 x Popcorn

– 2 x Merryteaser Chocolates

Activity gifts, or gifts where it isn’t a stationary object are my most favourite ones to give. Not only are you buying someone something they can enjoy, they can make an event of it. There is an experience aspect to this sort of present and it makes it personal…and fun! With an experience gift it can become quite pricy and that is why I love the idea of a Cineworld gift box, it is still affordable but has that same exciting feel. With this gift it can be something to be shared with the gift giver, a friend or a loved one.

How would I use the gift? Well if I was to give one of these to my husband I would wrap it as I would any other present, but after giving it I would explain I had a day planned. We could do all sorts, have a nice meal, go for a coffee and then take in a movie of his choice. I’ve just given a whole experience and I can hangout with my husband, something that just buying a pair of socks won’t achieve!

Perhaps going to the cinema is a treat, or maybe it rarely happens because of time or money? By giving a gift like this you can really make an occasion of it. You can take a partner, a best friend or even the gift giver to watch a film. The best thing is you haven’t got to worry about buying popcorn, or drinks and  you even get a Merryteaser chocolate each included.

Interested in finding out more? You can buy one of Cineworld Christmas gift box online, you will also discover other gift options on there too.

*Collaboration with Cineworld*

23 Comments

1. December 14, 2016 / 8:45 am

I've not been to the cinema since last year. I didn't even know they did gift cards, great for an avid cinema goer xo

2. December 14, 2016 / 12:56 pm

I think it is a great idea. I love movies and going to the cinema but sometimes it costs too much unless there is something in the cinema you really want to watch. My hubby and I have started doing 'movie date nights' once a month, when we go watch a movie in the cinema, so something like this would be perfect for us!

3. December 14, 2016 / 4:21 pm

What a great idea, I never seem to visit the cinema as often as I'd like so this would be good for me x

4. December 14, 2016 / 5:00 pm

When I was younger and with my ex boyfriend, my aunt used to buy us cinema vouchers every Christmas and I loved it. The cinema is so pricey these days that not a lot of people have the money to go see films they want to check out.

5. December 14, 2016 / 7:12 pm

I love giving gifts like this. You are giving the experience and many times people tend to not spend the money themselves to go to the cinema as it has gotten so expensive.

6. December 14, 2016 / 7:53 pm

Me and my friends used to go see films all the time but it is very rare now unfortunately. It is great to make a day of it.

7. December 14, 2016 / 8:53 pm

That's a really different idea, I had never thought of getting Cinema vouchers.

8. December 14, 2016 / 8:54 pm

Oh this is such an awesome idea I love it!! Its particularly great because its a gift that involves doing something not one of those gifts you leave lying around the house never using!

9. December 14, 2016 / 9:17 pm

That's different I know a few people that would love a movie night it's a lovely idea.

10. December 15, 2016 / 9:28 am

This is such a good gift, didn't know Cineworld did something like this x

11. December 15, 2016 / 1:35 pm

Commenting again as my first disappeared! Love my unlimited card, such a great way to catch new films.

12. December 15, 2016 / 5:36 pm

I've been considering this as a gift as I think it is perfect. I have an unlimited card and I love it! x

13. December 15, 2016 / 9:02 pm

I love the idea of this as a gift. The one thing we really miss since having a kid are our cinema trips.

14. December 15, 2016 / 9:36 pm

Wow I love this idea so much! I would love this for christmas. Unfortunately too many of my friends already have cineworld cards (those who like films that is) x

15. December 15, 2016 / 9:40 pm

Wish I knew about these boxes when I was thinking of xmas gift ideas as they would have been brilliant

16. December 15, 2016 / 10:08 pm

We have had this box before and it's just brilliant – we used it for a date night and really enjoyed it! 🙂 Great gift x

17. December 16, 2016 / 10:43 am

what a brilliant gift, I haven't been to the cinema in ages, will have to go soon

18. December 16, 2016 / 1:09 pm

Ooh these are great little gifts! I know I love going to the cinema.

19. December 16, 2016 / 3:10 pm

Thats a really great idea for a gift! I love going to the cinema but unfortunately we don't have a big one near where I live so there's never much on! xo

20. December 16, 2016 / 6:23 pm

I love cineworld and go there whenever I can or a favourite movie is showing. I love cineworld more than other cinema types

21. December 17, 2016 / 2:42 pm

This is such a great gift idea! I never thought to get anyone a gift voucher to the cinema before.